By accessing the site, you agree to follow these terms and conditions and agree you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the site.
Access or Use of the Site
- Use of the site and certain site content (including applications) require you to be 18 years of age or older.
- Whenever you submit information to us, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information.
- We may impose restrictions on your ability to establish an account or register for certain activities (e.g., age limits, limitations on the number of accounts). When registering an account, you may need to select a username (“ID”) and password. You are responsible for keeping your username, password and other account information confidential, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, whether or not you authorized such activities. You agree to notify us immediately of any security breach or unauthorized use of your account, username or password.
Limitation, Suspension or Termination
Use License & Acceptable Use
Under the license to use the site, you may not:
- Modify or copy materials;
- Use materials for any commercial purpose or public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any portion of the site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or proprietary notice, or interfere with security-related features of the site;
- Transfer materials to another person or “mirror” materials on any other server;
- Use the site in an unlawful or fraudulent manner, or for the purpose of collecting personal information, or to impersonate other users;
- Use the site to transmit data, or upload data to the site that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any harmful programs or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of computer software or hardware;
- Use the site to send, knowingly receive, upload/post or download any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- Use any robot, spider, other automated device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained on the site, or use network-monitoring software to determine architecture or extract usage data from the site; or
- Engage in conduct that restricts or inhibits other people from using the site.
Revisions and Errata
Materials appearing on the site may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. AIMS-NEI does not warrant that all of the materials on the site are accurate, complete or current. AIMS-NEI may make changes to site materials at any time without notice.
AIMS-NEI has not reviewed every external site linked to the site, and is not responsible for content on any such linked site. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by AIMS-NEI. Visiting any such linked website is at the user’s risk.
Limits on Our Liability
Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site, including all AIMS-NEI original or curated content, is to stop using the site. These limitations apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted, and some of the above limits may not apply in all instances.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The site and its content are provided “as is.” AIMS-NEI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including implied warranties, conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, AIMS-NEI does not warrant or make representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of materials on the site or any sites linked to the site.
- Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply, and you may have additional rights.