Global research has demonstrated the power of mathematics and science to fuel economic growth. AIMS public engagement programs spread the word about the ways maths and science can help to build a better future for all.
- AIMS is committed to increasing the pipeline of students progressing into secondary and tertiary mathematics education, and to decreasing the failure or drop-out rate of mathematics students at all levels. Through new approaches, the use of technology and updated curricula, AIMS is focusing on strengthening teacher capacity and on reaching as many students as possible.
- Through events, such as seminars and exhibitions, AIMS Centres are increasingly reaching out and engaging with a variety of audiences at the country level.
- AIMS is increasingly being invited to participate in global discussions on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) with key stakeholders.
- AIMS collaborates with government leaders and influencers to increase investments in maths and science education and research.
- AIMS helps identify high-performers, looks for development-driven research opportunities and shares global insights into maths and science education.
Contact us to learn more about how to support AIMS public engagement efforts.